Friday, May 15, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!

Well ladies, I officially joined Weight Watchers online! I get 25 points a day. Plus I get the 35 flex points a week. Now here is my question, if each point averages APPROXIMATELY 50 calories, am I really only eating 1250 calories a day?? Does this seem like enough? I mean, I am a teacher, so I am constantly on my feet and bopping around. (Clearly not enough to lose the weight in and of itslef! lol) Well, they know better than me and lots of people have lost on it, so enough of the questioning.....I just worry about being hungry. I'm so excited! I am not OFFICIALLY starting until Monday, but I am going to practice tomorrow and Sunday. I am going to track everything I eat just to see what I am naturally bringing in each day. (This might be distrubing! lol.

I've gotta say...I am so glad that we are doing this together. I think it is really going to help me to talk to you ladies about it. Thanks for the support. :) I'm EXCITED! The WW website was a little overwhelming though. So much info, I was kind of confused. I am also already 2 glasses of wine in the hole, so I just signed off and figured I'd navigate it more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment