Friday, May 29, 2009

First Weigh In

I lost 3.9 lbs this week!!!! I am so excited. I just have to make sure I don't blow it over the weekend. I am even thinking about going running so that I can have 2 glasses of wine tonight without tapping into my 35 flex points. (Save those for a big dinner on Sunday.) Not that I SHOULDN'T run, but my ankle is a little sore. (I really need to get new sneakers!)

It is so exciting to see all of this work amount to something. I am scared about the weekend though. I tend to splurge a lot (too much) on weekends. I am going to REALLY try not to this time...wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I made it through tonight without snacking (one weekend-night down, two to go.) I shouldn't have run. My ankle was a little sore, now it hurts. I am sitting here with a heating pad wrapped around it....ouch! It is the inside of my right ankle, right to the left of the ball. Any ideas how to make this heal faster?

    ReplyDelete